Free gift with new subscription orders


You May Also Like

Fertility Support: 60 Capsules


Total Prenatal + DHA: 60 Capsules


Total Postnatal + DHA: 60 Capsules


Total Lactation: 60 Capsules


Men's Fertility Support: 60 Capsules


Fertility Tea: 30 Cups


Postpartum Mood Gummies: 60 Gummies


Lactation Sweets: 30 Lozenges - Watermelon


Premium Prenatal: 60 Capsules


Liquid Prenatal: 32 Servings


Total Monolaurin: 2.4 oz.


Fertility Sweets: 30 Lozenges - Strawberry Pomegranate


Mist: Magnesium Body Spray 4 oz.


Sleep Tea: 30 Cups


Folate: 60 Capsules


Pregnancy Flakes: 2 lbs


Total Women's Multi: 30 Capsules


Bloat Tea: 30 Cups


Nausea Tea: 30 Cups - Ginger Orange


Morning Sickness Tea: 30 Cups - Ginger Peach


Total Prenatal + DHA: 180 Capsules


Detox Gummies: 44 Gummies


Lactation Tea Strawberry Hibiscus


The holidays can be A LOT, especially if you’re trying to get pregnant.

Travel can cause stress, which can affect your fertility, so be sure to practice relaxation techniques, such as breathing exercises. Try the box breath, where you breath in for four, hold for four, breath out for four, hold for four, and repeat. Be aware that long flights, and any change in routine, can affect your ovulation and menstrual cycle. Make sure to take into account any time change if you’re tracking your cycle using a basal thermometer. Get plenty of rest to help adjust to your new routine and try to mitigate the effects of travel.

If you’re trying to eat whole foods, rather than the fast food (which we recommend if you’re TTC), pack nutritious snacks to keep you satiated throughout your travels. And, even though you’re on vacation, try to keep up a healthy eating and exercise plan. We recommend the 80/20 principal, where you indulge 20% of the time in all the wonderful holiday foods you love but try to eat cleanly for the other 80%.

This goes without saying, but even while traveling, you should continue to try with your partner! If you’re staying with family and feel uncomfortable having sex while your relatives are in the room over, go to a motel or get it on in the car. Being in a new place could be a fun way to mix up your sex life and bring some more joy back into TTC, especially if you've been trying for a little bit.


Latest Posts

What are the Main Ways to Treat Infertility?

Deciding to have a baby is usually an exciting moment for a family. But sometimes, couples have trouble getting or staying pregnant. If pregnancy just isn’t happening for you, it may be time to talk to your healthcare provider about infertility. 

10 Reasons You May Have a Low Milk Supply

Breastfeeding is a journey full of highs and lows. One of the lowest points a nursing mama can experience is an insufficient milk supply, or more often than not, it is a perceived insufficient milk supply. So what can you do to ensure your milk supply is in sync with your baby’s needs? 

What is Postpartum and How Long Does it Last?

Although the postpartum phase is broken up into three distinct phases (not unlike your pregnancy) the length of each phase isn't quite as concrete. So what can you expect to experience as you enter into this final phase of pregnancy?

Early Signs of Pregnancy and When to Test

Pregnancy causes significant changes in your body over time, but in the early stages, those changes may be slight to nonexistent. With many women experiencing inconsistent cycles due to stress, medications, PCOS, or other underlying health problems, the first thought doesn’t always land on “I’m pregnant!” So what are some of the early signs of pregnancy? When should you take a test? And when should you consult a doctor?