Pink Stork is absolutely committed to financially helping mothers cope with severe morning sickness
Did you know that the estimated cost of severe morning sickness is over 300 million dollars per year?
According to Dr. Anthony Scialli in “Burden of the Disease,” severe morning sickness impacts women in the following ways:
- 55% of pregnant women feel depressed
- 49% of women report NVP has adverse effects on relationship with their spouse
- 55% of their partners mentioned that NVP has affected their day-to-day life
- 47% of working women felt job efficiency to be reduced
- 78% of women lost paid employment time (62 hours on average)
- 68% of women went on sick leave
annual price of severe morning sickness in the united states alone
Women cited lack of support from both family and employers as the number one reason
for therapeutic abortions…an incredible tragedy.
average hospital bill for patient suffering from severe morning sickness
Because of this, we provide need-based grants to women suffering from severe morning sickness. While money is not the only solution to alleviate the suffering, we know that financial support can ease the incredible burden placed upon mothers suffering from severe morning sickness. Please contact us to determine your eligibility.