The Wellness Brand for Women ®
Zinc -- a powerful, natural mineral.
Here are 5 reasons why you should add Zinc to your daily regimen and the foods you can find it in.
- According to astudy, Zinc can reduce the duration and severity of colds and other viral infections, as well as provide relief from symptoms.
- Zinc helps promote activation of T cells, which are responsible for controlling and regulating immune responses as well as attacking infected or cancerous cells, according to The European Journal of Immunology.
- Research conducted by the University of Toronto suggests that zinc positively affects memories and how we form them.
- Zinc can provide relief from skin rashes and other wounds/irritations.
- Astudy conducted by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggests that there is a positive link between Zinc and fertility.
Where can I get Zinc?
Several foods have a natural source of Zinc if supplements are not an option for you:
- Whole Grains
- Dark Chocolate
Pink Stork’s Strawberry PomegranateFertility Sweets not only taste amazing, they are also a great source of zinc for those who are trying to conceive or those who are looking for some extra immune support during germ season!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.